How to Select Wedding Gift Sets
Planning a wedding is such an exciting time! As you’re dreaming and creating your perfect day, you probably have some special people you’d like to thank for being a part of your momentous occasion. And what better way to share your love than with a thoughtful gift set or party favor!
Keep reading for helpful tips and a roundup of natural wedding gifts featuring our apothecary beauty products, spa goodies, and scented candles! And visit the Bridal Collection for our gift sets with special group pricing!
When it comes to gifts and favors, there are so many choices…how is one to decide? Below are a few considerations to keep in mind when shopping for wedding favors and bridal gifts:
- Main Events: Think about your upcoming events and decide when you would like to incorporate favors or gifts. For example, the bridal shower, bachelorette party, and wedding day are perfect opportunities to share some love.
- Season: To help in selecting the perfect gift or favor for each event, think about the season in which it will take place. For a spring or summer event, you may want to go with a floral-scented gift while a cozy candle would be perfect for a fall or autumn event.
- Theme: Similarly, it’s important to consider the theme of your event. Are you hosting an outdoor event that highlights the beauty of nature? A pampering spa day for your bridal party? A springtime floral occasion? Or a tea party for your bridal shower?
- Your VIPs: Make a list of all your special loved ones you’d like to thank with a gift. This can include your bridal party, the mother of the bride, mother of the groom, sister, best friend, grandmother, aunts, etc.
Bridal Party Gift Ideas
Below are a few wedding bridal party gifts that would be perfect to share when you send the bridal party announcements, at the bachelorette party, or on the morning of your wedding.
Bridal Shower Favors and Wedding Favors
During your bridal shower, thank your guests for joining in the festivities with heartfelt party favors. Of course, you’ll also want to treat your guests to party favors on your wedding day!
- A popular choice is to use candles as wedding favors.
- Another cute idea for your bridal party or wedding would be to give our Cocoa Mint lip balm as a party favor, with a cute saying such as “Mint to Be!”
Tea Party Ideas
A tea party theme is always a fun idea for any event. (Looking for tea party inspiration? Check out my other blog post!) Whether it’s an afternoon tea garden party, a vintage tea party, or a Victorian high tea, there are so many unique tea-themed gifts you can give to your guests as party favors…